Wednesday, May 29, 2013

AILE STRIKE GUNDAM RG 1/144


hi guys, this time I'm sharing some action poses that I have in my mind for my aile strike gundam RG 1/144





and here's a link of my slideshow on youtube for the people who didn't still yet watch it:




























 




































































































like the other real grade model kits, aile strike is also a very posable model kit, very detailed, it comes with movable hands in 1/144 scale and it comes with a fair amount of accessories . 
I just don't like the fact that the clear parts aren't painted in clear blue and it doesn't comes with an extra open hand (I've borrowed the left open hand of freedom in some of my posings), then the skirt armor easily pops off  but they aren't loose and they'll stay in place, it's just the connection isn't secure and it's back heavy. 
Well, then in my opinion most of the RG kits from gundam seed are specially made for aerial poses so you'll need also an action base 2 or 3 in order to have some nice poses of this kit and it takes a fair amount of space because of its huge backpack but if you want, you can take off the backpack and pose it as a normal strike gundam to save space.
and by the way, I didn't use photoshop to make shine the beam saber or the eyes of strike gundam, it's a natural effect caused by the sunlight.
if you have any questions please leave a comment and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible!


thanks for visting my blog and please stay tuned for more!!

16 comments:

  1. Have you thought of doing a RG Perfect Strike? I just tried it and it came out looking nicely in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, it isn't a bad idea, I think I'll do it someday! thanks for the advice!

      Delete
  2. so you mean that you have more than a girlfriend then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should invest in cartolina for your background and reduce some of the similar pics that only differ by a slight angle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, for the advice! I'll keep that in my mind!

      Delete
  4. damn bro i really like your blog it inspires me to do more gunpla :)) P.s Sick poses never a dull pose :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bro!! I'm really happy to hear that I could inspire some people! :D

      Delete
  5. Do you have a Strike Freedom? I would love to see different poses for SF since it is my favorite gundam :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the moment I don't have it but perhaps you might like also some of my posings for my RG freedom gundam instead ^^

      http://lightning-ace.blogspot.it/2012/11/rg-1144-freddom-gundam-part-2.html

      Delete
  6. How about your RG Gundam Justice??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I'm currently working on some action poses about it! ^_^

      Delete
  7. Just bought and assembled this thing. Yes it has awesome aerial poses and I really love the Aile Striker, but the only problem is it's heavy and I'm afraid that somehow the aile striker backpack will come off and fall from action base. Thx for your blog. I just got inspiration for my aile strike pose bcs I'm actually really bad at making poses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ace!
    by any chance do you have the other armors for strike?
    Launcher and sword from RG Skygrasper.

    I'd love to see some poses of strike with those accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you get the gran slam sir? fellow Filipino here! ^_^

    ReplyDelete